Control your office and home computers while travelling
I need to travel a lot and many times I need to access my office PC or sometimes Home PC while I am travelling. I use an excellent free service with extra features for affordable charges. This remote control service is from LogmeIn which is being very widely used around the world. You can control your assigned systems (Windows PC’s) using this service. You can browse the files, use the softwares, almost everything that you will need to do. You can even use this service from a Windows Mobile Pocket PC or an iPhone also.
What do you have to do?
First create an account with LogMeIn.Com and add the computers that you need to use or access remotely. Once you add the computers, you will be able to see the computers online or offline from your account control panel. If you want to remote control your added PC, just click on the link and you get the login screen and you finally get the desktop of the PC. You need to have the computer connected to the internet to access it remotely. Remote control is a free service, but if you want other Pro services, you need to pay a very small monthly fees which is very much worth the service you use. You can add as many computers that you would like to add
Other Paid Features – LogMeIn Pro
- Drag and Drop – You can drag and drop your files
- File Transfer – You can transfer files from one PC to the other
- Remote Printing – Automatically print files from your remote PC to your local printer.
- Mini Meeting – You can chat and have mini meetings with your colleague or friend
- Sharing – You can share your files or pictures using this features
- File Synchronizing – You can synchronize your files with other PC
- Direct Connect – You can save time and clicks by going directly from the My Computer’s page into a remote control or file transfer session.
- Drive Mapping – You can even map drives from other connected PC’s