The new electronic passport or the E passport is shown in the video below, which has an electronic chip in it. The card can store about 72kb of data which includes the photo, finger print, etc. The president and and prime minister of India are the first people to get this card. Each chip cost the government INR 200-300. The old passport is still valid, probably when you renew your passport next time, you will get an electronic passport. The electronic passport is developed by IIT Kanpur.
- Update your Galaxy Note 2 – Android 4.3 Available November 22, 2013
- Make money from Home – Google Helpouts November 6, 2013
- New Google Menu November 3, 2013
- iPhone 5S and 5C launched in India – Get it from Reliance under 2 year contract November 2, 2013
- Nexus 5 released with Android Version 4.4 – Kit Kat November 2, 2013