Summer vacation is up and so goes the tension of mothers? Thinking about how to engage them during the holidays? Here is a simple work for your kids but they will be fully engaged on this since it needs a lot of patience as well as time? After the work is here, find a frame and hang it in your drawing room or in the kids room. Give a try,
- A4 size white paper – 1
- Tracing sheet
- Paint (water colour) – the desired colours
- Crepe paper – desired colours
- Fevicol – required (glue)
- Photo frame
How to start your work?
- Either draw a picture or trace a picture on the A4 size white sheet (use tracing sheet if the picture is traced)
- Paint the picture according to your colour choice and let it dry
- Cut the crepe paper in equal size and start rolling each piece of the crepe paper using your thump and index finger
- Apply little glue on the ball and roll it again, so the paper end will not come out
- Once you feel that enough balls are done, start applying the fevicol on the picture and arrange it on the picture without any gap
- Once it is done, put the design in a frame and let it beautify your drawing room
Have a happy holiday!