Jelly – How to make at home ?
Sweet pulpy jelly is a weakness to kids as well as eldesters. Have ever thought of making something at home just to be served for your kids, cousins, nieces and nephews. It is amazingly easy to prepare and more than enough to be served to the young ones. I thought of this preparation because of my 9 years old Ish. She loves jelly more than anything in this world. I can get her done anything if i offer a scoop of jelly. Why dont you try this?
- Agar-Agar powder – 6 gr
- Sugar – 200 gm
- Water – 700 ml
- Colour – according to your choice
Method of Preparation:
- Dissolve Agar-Agar powder, colour, and sugar in water in a saucepan
- bring to a boil by stirring continuously on medium heat
- when it is boiled, remove from fire and pour it in small bowls or cups
- let it cool in room temparature
- once it is cooled, refrigerate it for 3-4 hrs
- serve chilled
- Serving size depends on the quantity you are serving
Note: you can add more sugar if you want this to be more sweet