Pepper Fry Crab
Pepper fry Crab Introduction Crab is one of the most succulent and tasty sea foods available in India. This recipe is meant to provide a simple and easy way for preparation of a tasty crab dish.
- Medium crab (cleaned and cooked) -450 gms
- Ghee -2 tbsp
- Fresh root ginger – 1 cm piece
- Garlic peeled and crushed -2 cloves
- Curry leaves -10 nos
- Large Onion peeled and sliced -1
- Turmeric powder -1tbsp
- Green chilli, finely sliced -1
- Tomatoes cut into slices -2
- Lemon juice -3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder -1 tbsp
- Salt -as per taste
Method of preparation
- Using a strong knife cut the crab into half or quarter pieces. Make sure that the small stomach sac behind the mouth and the inedible grey gills are removed
- Heat the ghee in a large frying pan. Add ginger, garlic, curry leaves and red onions and stir-fry over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, chopped chilli, tomato slices and some salt to the pan and stir fry for 2 more minutes.
- Increase the heat slightly ,then add the crab pieces and stir-fry for 2 minutes .lower the heat, add the lemon juice and black pepper and cook gently for a further 3 minutes .
- Serve immediately, steaming hot!!!!!!!!!!!. enjoy it with chapattis or even with rice.